Filed under: Politics | Tags: BDS, Democrat Lies/Dirty Tricks, Mental Heath, News of the Weird
Liberalism, progressivism… whatever they’re calling it this week.
Yet more evidence that the Air America/MoveOn.com crowd are stark-raving-lunatics and should not be trusted with sharp objects, let alone national policy.
Is there anything these people won’t lie about? Well, as it turns out, no:
Air America Radio host Randi Rhodes is temporarily off the air, but cops and her lawyer say reports she was mugged near her Manhattan apartment were bogus.
Fellow host Jon Elliott said on the liberal network that Rhodes was attacked at 39th St. and Park Ave. on Sunday night while walking her dog, Simon.
Elliott, who said Rhodes lost several teeth in the attack, waxed about a possible conspiracy.
“Is this an attempt by the right-wing hate machine to silence one of our own?” he asked on the air, according to the Talking Radio blog. “Are we threatening them?”
A police source said Rhodes never filed a report and never claimed to be the victim of a mugging.
Rhodes’ lawyer Robert Gaulin told the Daily News she was injured in a fall while walking her dog, but she wasn’t sure exactly what happened. [read more]
I think one of the many psychological issues at play here is known as “projection“. While Republicans aren’t known for instigating violence against political adversaries, the lunatic left has a long track record of it:
- Al Franken Physically Assaults Protestor in the Name of “Freedom of Speech”
- Lawmaker’s son sentenced for slashing tires: 3 Democratic campaign workers vandalized 100 GOP cars in ’04
- Florida Democrat Tries to Run Down Katherine Harris with Car
- Colorado Teacher Kicks Student for Pro GOP TShirt
- Dead Soldier’s Home Vandalized
- Woman Spits In Soldiers Face
- Gunshots Fired Into Knoxville Bush-Cheney Office
- Harrassment of Florida Bush Supporters
- Gunshots Fired at Minnesota GOP Office
- Liberal Mob Storms GOP Campaign Office in Dearborn, MI
- Angry Liberal Mob Attacks Army Recruiters
- Liberal Protestors Riot , Force Conservative Speaker to Flee
- Liberal Protestors Ransack Bush/Cheney Headquarters, Injuring Workers, Vandalizing Office
Unfortunately, that’s not even scratching the surface.