Filed under: Politics, Pop Culture | Tags: Culture War, Education, Political Correctness/Multiculturalism, Socialism
Despite getting hundreds of thousands of requests for screenings (far more people than have viewed the major motion picture, Redacted, for example), the documentary, Indoctrinate U, can’t seem to find a distributor.
This is a film that Americans need to see.
Universities are supposed to be institutions of higher learning — where differing views compete in the marketplace of ideas. Such is not the case.
There is no marketplace of ideas, as a gentleman says in the film, there is a monopoly. The extent of which is frightening and is the antithesis of everything higher education is supposed to be. What is happening on college campuses is indoctrination and its detrimental to the health of society.
Watch the trailer, and if you agree the subject is an important one, then visit the film’s website and voice your interest in seeing the film.
Help grow the herd! Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)