Filed under: Domestic Policy, Politics | Tags: Debunking Liberal Lies, Democrat lies and corruption, Economy, Election 2008, liberalism, Socialism, Taxes
Democrats, when not re-writing history, are busily re-defining English. So, before the Ministry of Truth changes all the dictionaries, here is the real meaning of the word “rebate”. You may want to scribble it down on a piece of paper and hide it somewhere to keep it safe:
re·bate [ r bàyt ] n. money paid back: money that is paid back, e.g. because somebody has overpaid a tax or is entitled to a refund.
Now it means redistribution of wealth. A government enforced cash handout from people who pay income taxes to people who never paid them in the first place. Funny how similar this is to their definition of “Healthcare”.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment