Filed under: Conservatism, Election 2008, Foreign Policy, Iraq, Liberalism, Military, Politics, Pop Culture, Socialism, Terrorism, Uncategorized | Tags: Ania Egland, Democrats, Eric Egland, John McCain, Liberal lies, MoveOn.Org
I don’t know if you saw or heard about the truly ridiculous and despicable ad by MoveOn.org in which a mother (or an actress with a child) again misrepresents John McCain’s statements on Iraq, and then tells him basically, “you cant take my baby!” (You can watch the ad here.)
Now, a young military wife has filmed her own ad in response. Ania Egland grew up under communism and is the proud wife of Eric Egland who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
Ania’s ad simply blows MoveOn out of the water! What an enormous difference between her optimistic, selfless love of country, and MoveOn’s dishonest, selfish, self-righteous, and frankly, immature, hate and bitterness.
I hope everyone who saw the MoveOn ad will see this one. It really epitomizes the difference between the right and left in this country, and the stark difference this election represents.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)