I’m going to take my own advice and not even bother watching the early returns. We all know the media has been in the tank for Obama. They are dying to call the election for him.
I did take a peak at the first results and at results a few moments ago and noticed that the momentum seems to be with McCain. Obamas lead, which is small to begin with, had dwindled significantly. I’m not going to torture myself with any more waiting and guessing.
The most important thing is, if you haven’t voted, and your polls are still open, get to the polls for crying out loud. The race is very close. A McCain/Palin win is still very possible. And if there is any justice in the world, the Obamamedia will have to announce that win, despite all their rigorous efforts to prevent it.
And if you have any election day observations from on the ground: shennanigans, information on close races in your area, be sure to tell us here.
And by the way, did I mention, get to the polls?!🙂
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)