You can nominate and vote for him here.
After all, he’s done more to deserve it than he has the Nobel.
Filed under: Humor, Liberalism, News | Tags: Democrat Lies/Dirty Tricks, Obama
Free in every box!
Two years after awarding the “prize” to Al Gore for his propaganda film, the Nobel committee has awarded the once coveted waste of precious metal to a man whom even Saturday Night Live recognizes has done squat.
But before that mildly rebuking skit was even finished, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer had started work furiously “fact checking” the comedy sketch and, apparently, half a world away, the Nobel committee had decided their purported prestige was urgently needed to prop-up a prostrate presidency as well.
Seriously, what is the rush?
Why not wait until next year, the year after, or God forbid at least ’til the end of his term when Obama has actually (ostensibly) accomplished something…anything?!
Could it be that the SNL skit made them realize that Obama’s presidency is in desperate trouble of becoming a joke? With nothing under his belt but a skyrocketing deficit, climbing unemployment, and a deeply unpopular health care catastrophe, perhaps these leftist organizations are simply trying to resuscitate Obama’s failing presidency.
But their plan has backfired; rather than lifting up Obama with their unwarranted accolades, CNN and the Nobel Committee have simply made themselves into laughingstocks as well.
- Times of London: “Absurd decision on Obama makes a mockery of the Nobel peace prize“
- The joke heard round the world.
- The Deadline for nominations is February 1, so Obama was nominated after being in office only 11 days!
- Committee’s laughable decision was unanimous.
- Even White House aides thought they were being punked. One asked, “It’s not April 1, is it?“
- Telegraph: Obama’s won the Nobel Peace — WTF?!
- Der Spiegel: Obama’s Prize More Burden than Honor