Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Health Care, Law, Statism | Tags: Democrat Lies/Dirty Tricks, Liberal lies, Nancy Pelosi, Socialism
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), responding to C-Span’s letter to congressional leaders asking to film the debate on the health care bills in which the President’s promise of “transparency” was quoted, said firmly — when she emerged from the secret meetings behind closed doors:
“There has never been a more open process for any legislation.”
Do write that on a 4 x 5 card and tack it up where you can see it every day until the next election.
She also “hinted” that holding informal negotiations — likely without TV cameras — might be the “most practical” way to push the legislation through.
“We will do what is necessary to pass the bill.“
Representative Chris Van Hollen (D-Md), assistant to the Speaker said the healthcare bill had been “subjected to unprecedented level of public scrutiny.”
“We don’t even know if there’s going to be a conference committee,” he said, alluding to the likelihood that Democrats will reconcile the two bills behind closed doors.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment