Filed under: Domestic Policy, Economy, Election 2010, News, Progressivism | Tags: big government, Hope, Obama, Socialism
The United States birthrate has fallen to its lowest level in at least a century as many people apparently decided they could not afford more mouths to feed.
And before Obama blames Bush, which seems to be the only thing he is capable of:
The situation is a striking turnabout from 2007, when more babies were born in the United States than in any other year in the nation’s history.
I can’t think of a more objective measure of how much hope Americans are feeling — and the truth is that Obama has not brought hope, he has destroyed it, as he destroys everything he touches.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment