Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2010, News, News the Media Doesn't Want You to Hear, Politics | Tags: Democrat Dirty Tricks, Democrat lies, Unions, vote fraud
From massive registration fraud, to disenfranchising military votes, to backing spoiler candidates and more, Democrats are pulling every dirty trick they can think of to hold on to as many seats as possible. And these are just the stories we know about. Vote fraud is inherently difficult to catch, so if we are hearing about this many cases already, you can bet there is a great deal more fraud going undiscovered.
This is why we all need to volunteer to help get out the Republican vote. It’s very simple: we need to get SO many Republicans out to vote, that there simply aren’t any close elections. It’s the close elections that Democrats try to steal. Just ask George Bush, Dino Rossi or Norm Coleman. We can’t just win, we have to win by more than the margin of fraud.
You can volunteer to help your Republican candidate, or (if your local race isn’t competitive) OTHER vulnerable Republican candidates by going here, or by calling your local GOP. Volunteering is extremely easy. They give you a script, and tell you everything you need to do. Most campaigns are looking for people to call Republican voters and remind them to get their ballots in, go door to door at houses they have pegged as likely Republican leaners to ask if they plan to vote, and they are looking for people to poll watch on election day to prevent/record/and object to Democrat cheating.
A HUGE hat tip to Michelle Malkin, Gateway Pundit, and Hot Air for finding the vast majority of these stories. I just wanted to put them all together in one place. I will try to update this post as new stories come in. Be sure to send us tips if you see stories that aren’t reported here.
- Harry Reid and Unions bribing voters.
- Voting machines automatically selecting Harry Reid.
- SEIU in charge of servicing voting machines. Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house.
- Unions and other Harry Reid-supporters behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- Daytona Beach Commissioner arrested on vote fraud charges.
- Democrats back third party candidates to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Florida Republicans accuse Alan Grayson of being behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- SEIU and Mi Familia Vota caught in attempt to turn in 6,000 fraudulent voter registrations.
- Democrat activist groups turn in thousands of shady registrations.
- Ninth Circuit tosses out Arizona’s proof of citizenship requirement.
- Illegal aliens canvassing across state for Patty Murray and Democrats . (ACORN was previously convicted in Washington for committing the worst case of registration fraud in state history. And heavily Democrat King County has been a regular source of corrupt shenanigans from disenfranchising military ballots, to disenfranchising voters in Republican leaning districts, to “finding” hundreds of previously uncounted and in some cases unsecured ballots to steal the gubernatorial race from Dino Rossi after he won the first two counts.)
- New York Democrats under investigation for “massive voter fraud scheme“.
- Democrat Charles Schumer “outraged” that 50,000 military voters won’t get ballots in time to be counted.
- Michigan Democrats behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- Accusations of registration fraud in heavily Democrat leaning Houston.
- Suspicious fire destroys voting machines in county accused of vote fraud.
- FBI investigating charges of voter fraud in Breathhitt County.
- Democrat-dominated state board of elections caught lying about failure to send out military ballots.
- Hundreds of thousands of Illinois voters may be disenfranchised.
- Cincinnati students bussed to vote and given Democrat ballots only.
- Democrat Congressman accused of voter registration fraud scheme.
- Democrats back third party to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Voters report machines turning Republican votes into Democrat votes.
- Democrats backing third party campaigns to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Union official confesses to past voter fraud scheme on video.
- Democrat Russ Carnahan funneled money through seance group to pay for smear campaign against opponent.
Update: Pajamas Media has started a Vote Fraud Watch with a primer by an election law expert on what to watch for.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment