Filed under: Capitalism, Democrat Corruption, Economy, Election 2012, Politics, Socialism, Taxes
Bar Stool Economics has been around for a long time, but it’s always worth reviewing, as is any clear presentation of a fairly complicated subject. It’s particularly needed in the current economic climate, since so many of the players don’t seem to grasp the basics. Here’s who pays the taxes now. Obama wants to ignite a class war because he doesn’t think the highest quintile pay enough, and the lowest quintiles pay too much. He believes in redistribution of income, and believes that we should have equality of income — except those ideas never seem to include himself or his friends because he keeps redistributing taxpayer money to his friends and supporters. Go figure.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment