Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2012, Liberalism, Politics, Progressivism | Tags: Another Lying Ad, Anything but the Economy, Not Republican Women
The woman with the dark hair and bangs is Maria Ciano, who has been a registered Democrat since 2006, according to voter registration records. The older woman in the pink drawstring shirt is her mother.
John Hinderaker found her Facebook page, where some of her friends congratulate her for appearing in the Obama ad. Her Facebook “likes” make it obvious that she is a left-wing activist.
* Democracy For America
* Tar Sands Action
* Amy Goodman
* Barack Obama
* Being Liberal
* Bernie Sanders Tells You A Secret the GOP Would Rather You Didn’t Know
* Miss Piggy Delivers the Best Takedown of Fox News We’ve Seen All Month
* Think Progress
* The Best Quote From Barack Obama We’ve Seen This Week
* Dow and Monsanto Join Forces to Poison America’s Heartland
* Climate Reality
* The Amazing Victory Scored With Obama That More People Should Be Talking About
* The Sierra Club
* The Buffett Rule
* Obama For America–Colorado
* Denver Young Democrats
* Latinos For Obama
* Michelle Obama
* Veterans For Obama
* I Love It When I Wake Up In the Morning and Obama Is President
* Obama Truth Team
* Democratic Party
Maybe we can get some registered Democratic women like Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, S.E. Cupp, Bridget Johnson and Jen Rubin to say they’ll vote for Romney. That could be a brilliant commercial. They’re better-looking too.
The Obama campaign is desperate to turn the talk to abortion and “the War on Women”. Last I heard, Roe v. Wade was still the law of the land. Surely most women can afford to pay $9 a month for their own birth control pills, or are they so dependent that we must buy everything for them? Pathetic. Anything to avoid talking about the economy.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
9 Comments so far
Leave a comment