Filed under: Conservatism, Election 2012, History, Humor, Politics | Tags: Political Cartoons, Sheer Genius!, The Visual Metaphor
(click to enlarge)
Michael Ramirez’s editorial cartoons are a feature at Investors.com. He is a genius at the visual metaphor. You can see his past work in the archives, and order his book Everyone Has the Right to My Opinion, the first collection of his cartoons. It’s great fun to look at past cartoons and remember the political situation that inspired it. Investors offers a free IBDeditorials newsletter delivered right to your inbox every day.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment