Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Domestic Policy, Economy, Health Care, Humor, Politics, Socialism | Tags: ObamaCare Parody, ObamaFlowers, The Way Things Work
ObamaCare was passed without input from Republicans, and without a single Republican vote. Ever since, Republicans have been attempting to defeat, dislodge, disparage, dump and repeal the noxious bill. The effort continues, but in the meantime, they are having great fun with parodies. Here’s one from The News Junkie at Maggie’s Farm called “ObamaFlowers:”
(Receptionist) Hello, Welcome to ObamaFlowers. My name is Trina. How can I help you?
(Customer) Hello, I received an email from Professional Flowers stating that my flower order has been canceled and I should go to your exchange to reorder it. I tried your website, but it seems like it is not working. So I am calling the 800 number.
(Receptionist) Yes, I am sorry about the website. It should be fixed by the end of November. But I can help you.
(Customer) Thanks, I ordered a “Spring Bouquet” for our anniversary, and wanted it delivered to my wife’s work.
(Receptionist Interrupting) Sir, “Spring Bouquets” do not meet our minimum standards, I will be happy to provide you with Red Roses.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment