Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Domestic Policy, Economy, Election 2014, Health Care, Politics, The Constitution | Tags: Incompetence and Malfeasance, Not a Single Republican Vote, The Collapse of ObamaCare
- Obama Repeals ObamaCare: Wall Street Journal, Dec. 20, 2013
- Obamacare is Falling Apart Before Our Eyes: The Weekly Standard, Dec. 20, 2013
- Obamacare Initiates Self-Destruction Sequence: Bloomberg, Dec. 20, 2013
- The Obamacare Generation: National Review, Dec. 19, 2013
- Obamacare’s Death Spiral: Hoover Institution, November 18, 2013
- Even More Security Risks Discovered at Healthcare.gov: Breitbart, Dec. 20, 2013
- Medical Experts Tell Congress about the Obamacare ‘Damage’ to Come: PJMedia, Dec. 19, 2013
- Obamacare Disinformation Runs Deep: National Review, Dec. 13, 2013
- An Outbreak of Lawlessness: Washington Post, Nov. 28, 2013
- Who Says Obama Hasn’t United The Country?: National Review, Dec. 20, 2013
- The Politicization of Everything: Hoover Institution, Nov. 21, 2013
I cannot resist. I have to read everything, hoping for the imminent collapse. Yet I believe the Democrats will fight on to the bitter end. If President Obama can override legislation passed by the Congress with a mere wave of his imperial hand, will he simply declare “Single-Payer” as the law of the land? What will be hidden until “after the election?” How much vote fraud will there be in the 2014 election?
What damage to the American people will there be because of this incompetent law, and how many lives will be lost?
It cannot be “fixed.” The incentives are wrong, the taxes are damaging, the attempts to save money misdirected. It must be rooted out in its entirety.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment