Filed under: Bureaucracy, Domestic Policy, Free Markets, Freedom, Health Care, Politics, Regulation, Socialism, The United States | Tags: Socialized Medicine, The Free Market Works, Works best for the Healthy
This is a story we’ve heard before. Usually The Canadians deny it, and the Americans deny it; cross border relations, you know. But as with our VA Health Care, and the Indian Health Service, and the poor Alaska natives living on the Canadian coast who can’t get a simple road to the airport so they can fly out for live-saving care — our Secretary of the Interior denies them a road because it might disturb the birds. Government does many things poorly, and many things very badly. Bureaucracy is an enemy, and the larger it grows the more poorly it works and the worse the results.
Help grow the herd! Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment