Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2010, News, News the Media Doesn't Want You to Hear, Politics | Tags: Democrat Dirty Tricks, Democrat lies, Unions, vote fraud
From massive registration fraud, to disenfranchising military votes, to backing spoiler candidates and more, Democrats are pulling every dirty trick they can think of to hold on to as many seats as possible. And these are just the stories we know about. Vote fraud is inherently difficult to catch, so if we are hearing about this many cases already, you can bet there is a great deal more fraud going undiscovered.
This is why we all need to volunteer to help get out the Republican vote. It’s very simple: we need to get SO many Republicans out to vote, that there simply aren’t any close elections. It’s the close elections that Democrats try to steal. Just ask George Bush, Dino Rossi or Norm Coleman. We can’t just win, we have to win by more than the margin of fraud.
You can volunteer to help your Republican candidate, or (if your local race isn’t competitive) OTHER vulnerable Republican candidates by going here, or by calling your local GOP. Volunteering is extremely easy. They give you a script, and tell you everything you need to do. Most campaigns are looking for people to call Republican voters and remind them to get their ballots in, go door to door at houses they have pegged as likely Republican leaners to ask if they plan to vote, and they are looking for people to poll watch on election day to prevent/record/and object to Democrat cheating.
A HUGE hat tip to Michelle Malkin, Gateway Pundit, and Hot Air for finding the vast majority of these stories. I just wanted to put them all together in one place. I will try to update this post as new stories come in. Be sure to send us tips if you see stories that aren’t reported here.
- Harry Reid and Unions bribing voters.
- Voting machines automatically selecting Harry Reid.
- SEIU in charge of servicing voting machines. Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house.
- Unions and other Harry Reid-supporters behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- Daytona Beach Commissioner arrested on vote fraud charges.
- Democrats back third party candidates to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Florida Republicans accuse Alan Grayson of being behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- SEIU and Mi Familia Vota caught in attempt to turn in 6,000 fraudulent voter registrations.
- Democrat activist groups turn in thousands of shady registrations.
- Ninth Circuit tosses out Arizona’s proof of citizenship requirement.
- Illegal aliens canvassing across state for Patty Murray and Democrats . (ACORN was previously convicted in Washington for committing the worst case of registration fraud in state history. And heavily Democrat King County has been a regular source of corrupt shenanigans from disenfranchising military ballots, to disenfranchising voters in Republican leaning districts, to “finding” hundreds of previously uncounted and in some cases unsecured ballots to steal the gubernatorial race from Dino Rossi after he won the first two counts.)
- New York Democrats under investigation for “massive voter fraud scheme“.
- Democrat Charles Schumer “outraged” that 50,000 military voters won’t get ballots in time to be counted.
- Michigan Democrats behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- Accusations of registration fraud in heavily Democrat leaning Houston.
- Suspicious fire destroys voting machines in county accused of vote fraud.
- FBI investigating charges of voter fraud in Breathhitt County.
- Democrat-dominated state board of elections caught lying about failure to send out military ballots.
- Hundreds of thousands of Illinois voters may be disenfranchised.
- Cincinnati students bussed to vote and given Democrat ballots only.
- Democrat Congressman accused of voter registration fraud scheme.
- Democrats back third party to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Voters report machines turning Republican votes into Democrat votes.
- Democrats backing third party campaigns to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Union official confesses to past voter fraud scheme on video.
- Democrat Russ Carnahan funneled money through seance group to pay for smear campaign against opponent.
Update: Pajamas Media has started a Vote Fraud Watch with a primer by an election law expert on what to watch for.
Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Economy, Health Care | Tags: Democrat lies, Health Insurance Rate Hikes, Obamacare
In California, state regulators have allowed Anthem Blue Cross to move ahead with rate hikes, which average 14%. Blue Shield of California is allowed by regulators to move ahead with rate increases — averaging 19% and as high as 29% — for 250,000 individual California policyholders. Anthem’s original plan was to increase premiums as much as 39%, but they got a lot of criticism from consumers regulators and even President Obama. A consultant found math errors.
Here in Washington State, we just got notification of a 16% rate hike. Welcome to ObamaCare. Eventually government insurance will begin to look cheap — but that was the plan all along. They promised that ObamaCare would save money, their ideas would make health care more efficient, everyone would be insured, preventative care would save money, computerizing health care would save money. All lies. All Lies. All Lies.
[ed: slightly altered headline ‘cus we like this one better]
Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Military, National Security, News, Politics, Progressivism | Tags: Afghanistan, Democrat lies, General Petraeus, President Bush
How anyone who votes Democrat can even face themselves in the mirror is utterly beyond me.
Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Junk Science, News, Politics | Tags: Democrat lies, Obama
…one space-heater with a feather-duster taped to it at a time:
The federal government has been slapping “energy-efficient” ratings on products that don’t even exist — including a bogus space heater with a duster stuck to it and an alarm clock supposedly powered by gasoline.
These fake products were submitted to the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy for approval as part of an undercover investigation by the Government Accountability Office.
The office wanted to see how easily the feds could be duped, since the Energy Star program used to identify products as energy savers serves as a guide to businesses looking for such modern marvels and the basis for millions of dollars in incentivizing tax credits — including $300 million from the stimulus.
The products fooled the federal government three out of four times. Of the 20 products submitted for approval, 15 were given the thumbs up. GAO reported that the federal government generally did not ask for critical evidence to back up its claims about how energy-efficient — or real — its bogus products were. [read more]
It turns out that when Democrats talk about “restoring science to its rightful place,” they mean corrupting it and lying about it in order to grow government. Or, in other words, pretty much the same thing they do with everything else.
Filed under: Capitalism, Democrat Corruption, Economy | Tags: Democrat lies, Government Motors, The Car Companies
Mitt Romney’s new book, No Apology” The Case for American Greatness apparently makes the claim that “government is calling the shots on every major decision at GM, including which plants to expand and which to close.”
According to long-time Detroit newspaperman and political cartoonist Henry Payne:
White House spokesman Matt Lehrich told the Detroit News: “While the president will continue to monitor the taxpayers’ investment in these companies, he has enough on his plate to have no interest in running them. Decisions and management are handled by the company alone.”
Payne lists the ways in which Washington isn’t running GM.:
- The Obama administration forced GM into Chapter 11 last March and rejected its first restructuring plan as inadequate.
- The Obama administration fired GM CEO Rick Wagoner.
- The Obama administration appointed new GM board chairman, Ed Whitacre.
- The Obama administration forced GM to reverse a decision to build its new small car in Asia. To satisfy UAW demands, the car will be built in Orion Township, north of Detroit.
- Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) strong-armed GM into keeping open a facility slated for closure in his district.
- Congress has balked at GM’s dealer streamlining plans, passing a law requiring dealer arbitration.
- And just today, the Obama administration GM announced that it would discontinue the gas-hungry Hummer.
Makes sense to me. Once again, Obama’s ideology trumps the facts. He believes firmly that oil and gas are dirty and evil, that “clean green” policies will save the planet, in spite of all evidence to the contrary. Or perhaps it is just payback for the environmental organizations that supported his campaign. The Chicago Boys are very big on paying back your supporters. It’s called “crony capitalism.” Used to be called “graft.”
Filed under: Health Care, News, Politics | Tags: Democrat lies, Obama, Obamacare, Scott Brown
[click image to watch]
Before yesterday’s election, when Obama was trying to scare up votes for Martha Coakley’s floundering campaign, he warned Democrats this election was a referendum on him and his agenda. Now that even liberal Massachusetts has rejected his agenda, Obama says Brown won because people are angry with…I kid you not… President Bush…
The same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office; people are angry and they’re frustrated; not just because of what’s happened in the last year or two years, but what’s happened over the last eight years.
The president is a child.
(h/t Hot Air)