Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2014, Health Care, Liberalism, Politics, Progressivism, Regulation, Socialism, The United States | Tags: It's Not Even Good Insurance, Majority Leader Harry Reid, ObamaCare Failure
Harry Reid’s pathetic attempt to claim that everyone is lying about the failure of ObamaCare brands him irrevocably as a fool, a liar, and a failure as a Majority Leader.
These few people represent multitudes. It is poor quality health insurance. You can’t travel. It’s too expensive now and the cost is going up dramatically next year.
ObamaCare is on life-support; the patient is comatose and brain dead. The family just won’t admit it.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)