Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2012, Politics, Terrorism | Tags: ACORN, Get Out the Vote Efforts, vote fraud
Finally — Proof of Death
There is finally conclusive evidence that Osama bin Laden and Muammar Gaddafi are dead.
Yesterday, they both registered as Democrats to vote in Chicago.
Borrowed shamelessly from Doug Ross@Journal who borrowed it from Papa B
Filed under: Election 2010, Politics | Tags: Be the wave, Democrats, Dino Rossi, Republicans, vote fraud
Thanks for the link Ace! Welcome Morons!
Even though it’s a commercial for an entirely unrelated product, the visual seems deliciously appropriate. (Plus, it has a good beat and I can dance to it!)
But while everyone is talking about how big Republican victories are going to be, ASSUME NOTHING! Especially if you are in what is usually considered a “blue state”. Reports show that Democrats in blue states are turning out to vote in large numbers, hoping to prevent big Republican gains. Our Washington State Secretary of State for example (one of the only statewide elected Republicans), is predicting record turnout, not just because Republicans are enthused, but because Democrats in this blue state want to be a firewall.
I imagine the same thing is going on in other blue states.
So no matter what you do, DO NOT FAIL to vote. Don’t assume it’s in the bag and that you can skip going to the polls or mailing your ballot in because you’re busy, or because it’s raining and you think your vote isn’t needed. it IS! Indeed, get on the phone and call your friends in blue states, and make sure they vote.
Cynical, crotchety skepticism is your friend!
Republicans not only need to win, but need to win by more than the margin of fraud. And Democrat election fraud is very real. Just ask Dino Rossi, who won the Washington State governor’s race in the first count, the second count, only to have it stolen from him by King County who kept “finding” (read: manufacturing) additional ballots until they had enough for the Democrat to “win”. Same thing happened with Norm Coleman and Al Franken.
Another sobering thought…every vote in states that vote by mail is first handled by unsupervised SEIU Union members before it ever gets to the precinct — postal workers. You know SEIU — Obama’s purple shirted thugs — the ones that have been beating, roughing up and intimidating conservative citizens from coast to coast. The group that has spent millions to elect Democrats. The group that is pushing to get RID of secret ballots in union negotiations so they can intimidate people into voting to unionize.
Makes me feel real safe about vote by mail!
IF you vote by mail, contact your county elections office to verify that your ballot was received and counted. (For example: King County, WA residents can track their ballots here.)
So, no, this election is NOT in the bag. VOTE and call everyone you know, especially your friends and family in states with close elections, and make sure they vote too.
BE the wave!
Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2010, News, News the Media Doesn't Want You to Hear, Politics | Tags: Democrat Dirty Tricks, Democrat lies, Unions, vote fraud
From massive registration fraud, to disenfranchising military votes, to backing spoiler candidates and more, Democrats are pulling every dirty trick they can think of to hold on to as many seats as possible. And these are just the stories we know about. Vote fraud is inherently difficult to catch, so if we are hearing about this many cases already, you can bet there is a great deal more fraud going undiscovered.
This is why we all need to volunteer to help get out the Republican vote. It’s very simple: we need to get SO many Republicans out to vote, that there simply aren’t any close elections. It’s the close elections that Democrats try to steal. Just ask George Bush, Dino Rossi or Norm Coleman. We can’t just win, we have to win by more than the margin of fraud.
You can volunteer to help your Republican candidate, or (if your local race isn’t competitive) OTHER vulnerable Republican candidates by going here, or by calling your local GOP. Volunteering is extremely easy. They give you a script, and tell you everything you need to do. Most campaigns are looking for people to call Republican voters and remind them to get their ballots in, go door to door at houses they have pegged as likely Republican leaners to ask if they plan to vote, and they are looking for people to poll watch on election day to prevent/record/and object to Democrat cheating.
A HUGE hat tip to Michelle Malkin, Gateway Pundit, and Hot Air for finding the vast majority of these stories. I just wanted to put them all together in one place. I will try to update this post as new stories come in. Be sure to send us tips if you see stories that aren’t reported here.
- Harry Reid and Unions bribing voters.
- Voting machines automatically selecting Harry Reid.
- SEIU in charge of servicing voting machines. Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house.
- Unions and other Harry Reid-supporters behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- Daytona Beach Commissioner arrested on vote fraud charges.
- Democrats back third party candidates to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Florida Republicans accuse Alan Grayson of being behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- SEIU and Mi Familia Vota caught in attempt to turn in 6,000 fraudulent voter registrations.
- Democrat activist groups turn in thousands of shady registrations.
- Ninth Circuit tosses out Arizona’s proof of citizenship requirement.
- Illegal aliens canvassing across state for Patty Murray and Democrats . (ACORN was previously convicted in Washington for committing the worst case of registration fraud in state history. And heavily Democrat King County has been a regular source of corrupt shenanigans from disenfranchising military ballots, to disenfranchising voters in Republican leaning districts, to “finding” hundreds of previously uncounted and in some cases unsecured ballots to steal the gubernatorial race from Dino Rossi after he won the first two counts.)
- New York Democrats under investigation for “massive voter fraud scheme“.
- Democrat Charles Schumer “outraged” that 50,000 military voters won’t get ballots in time to be counted.
- Michigan Democrats behind phony “tea party” candidate.
- Accusations of registration fraud in heavily Democrat leaning Houston.
- Suspicious fire destroys voting machines in county accused of vote fraud.
- FBI investigating charges of voter fraud in Breathhitt County.
- Democrat-dominated state board of elections caught lying about failure to send out military ballots.
- Hundreds of thousands of Illinois voters may be disenfranchised.
- Cincinnati students bussed to vote and given Democrat ballots only.
- Democrat Congressman accused of voter registration fraud scheme.
- Democrats back third party to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Voters report machines turning Republican votes into Democrat votes.
- Democrats backing third party campaigns to siphon votes from Republicans.
- Union official confesses to past voter fraud scheme on video.
- Democrat Russ Carnahan funneled money through seance group to pay for smear campaign against opponent.
Update: Pajamas Media has started a Vote Fraud Watch with a primer by an election law expert on what to watch for.
Filed under: Democrat Corruption, Election 2010, News, Politics, Progressivism | Tags: ACORN, Democrat Corruption, vote fraud
And they’re still very much open for business:
The radical activist group ACORN “works” for the Democratic Party and deliberately promotes election fraud, ACORN employees told FBI investigators, according to an FBI document dump Wednesday.
The documents obtained by Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, are FBI investigators’ reports related to the 2007 investigation and arrest of eight St. Louis, Mo., workers from ACORN’s Project Vote affiliate for violation of election laws. All eight employees involved in the scandal later pleaded guilty to voter registration fraud.
Project Vote is ACORN’s voter registration arm. Project Vote continues to operate despite the reported dissolution of the national structure of ACORN.
The handwritten reports by FBI agents show that ACORN employees reported numerous irregularities in the nonprofit group’s business practices.
One employee told the FBI that ACORN headquarters is “wkg [working] for the Democratic Party.”
According to one report, an ACORN employee said the purpose of “[f]raudulent cards” was “[t]o cause confusion on election day to keep polls open longer,” “[t]o allow people who can’t vote to vote,” and “[t]o allow to vote multiple times.” [Emphasis Mine. Read the whole thing]
And while the Democrat’s vote fraud operation continues unabated, the other arms of ACORN that were forced to disband are already opening their doors again under new names.
Naturally, the corrupt Attorney General, Eric Holder, still has no interest in investigating the vote-fraud arm of the Democrat party, and the shake-down artists who bear a great deal of responsibiligy for creating the very “toxic assets” that brought down the economy. The same group to which his boss, Obama has such long-standing ties.
I don’t trust Eric Holder to investigate this scandal, I think congress must appoint an independent investigator.
Filed under: Domestic Policy, Election 2008, Liberalism, News, Politics, The Constitution | Tags: Debunking Liberal Lies, Democrat Corruption, Democrat lies, Democrats Lies/Dirty Tricks, Supreme Court, vote fraud, voting
The Supreme Court has rejected Democrats ridiculous claims that requiring voters to show identification, proving they are actually entitled to vote, is somehow unfair to minorities, the elderly or the poor. The 6-3 decision upholds an Indiana law intended to prevent vote fraud.
The Indiana law was passed in 2005. Democrats and civil rights groups opposed it as unconstitutional and called it a thinly veiled effort to discourage groups of voters who tend to prefer Democrats.
Yes, a thinly veiled effort to discourage illegal aliens, dead people, pets, comic book characters, convicted felons aka “groups who prefer Democrats.”