Filed under: Election 2008, Liberalism, News, News the Media Doesn't Want You to Hear, Politics, Socialism | Tags: ACORN, Democrat lies, Obama, Obama's Lies
American Thinker has the round up:
Intrepid bloggers at Sweetness & Light, Gateway Pundit and Riehl World View have documented the lies that the Obama campaign is publishing on its “Fight the Smears” website. Confident that the media will not report the facts, the campaign does not hestitate to deny docuemnted facts.
…”Obama took the case, known as ACORN vs. Edgar (the name of the Republican governor at the time) and we won. Obama then went on to run a voter registration project with Project VOTE in 1992 that made it possible for Carol Moseley Braun to win the Senate that year. Project VOTE delivered 50,000 newly registered voters in that campaign (ACORN delivered about 5,000 of them).
Since then, we have invited Obama to our leadership training sessions to run the session on power every year, and, as a result, many of our newly developing leaders got to know him before he ever ran for office. Thus it was natural for many of us to be active volunteers in his first campaign for STate Senate and then his failed bid for U.S. Congress in 1996. By the time he ran for U.S. Senate, we were old friends.” [read more]
Share this post!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)